+44 (0) 2382544050
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Dormobile Ltd, 36 Romsey Road
Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7AR
Job Outline: Working as part of a team managing email / telephone, and face to face enquiries for campervan sales and Dormobile parts. The successful candidate will be responsible for the weekend operation of our forecourt and showroom, including demonstrating our sales vehicles to potential customers while generating strong sales leads. A passion for campervans, great communication skills and administrative skills are all essential for this role.
Lyndhurst, Hampshire. Pay from £13ph. Part-time.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our campervans and motorhomes.
- Campervan sales – staff the forecourt / showroom on summer weekends.
- Attend Dormobile Ltd’s summer show schedule, which total around 6 weekends per year.
- Deal with customer enquiries/issues in a professional and timely manner via telephone, email and face to face. Escalate any complaints to a manager when necessary.
- Keep their manager & customers informed with progress of ongoing sales / works being carried out.
- Manage sales stock online across a range of platforms including Autotrader, Facebook marketplace, eBay and the Dormobile website.
- Take photographs / video of sales vehicles for marketing.
- Managing vehicle stock on the forecourt to ensure vehicles are clean, charged, in good condition and are well displayed on the forecourt.
- Assist with social media, by updating the team when a sale has gone through, generating ideas for engaging content – taking photos of new owners where possible.
- Liaise with organisers of events which Dormobile will exhibit at to promote the brand, its products and services, and arrange logistics / book accommodation etc.
- Periodically update marketing literature / banners & signage and the website (with assistance) to display the most current range of products and services provided by Dormobile.
Essential Key skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and word is essential.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Demonstrate a passion for campervans / motorhomes / camping.
- Ability to be proactive, efficient and be able to demonstrate productivity when working alone.
- To be a team player who is flexible and able to adapt to many different tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate good communication and customer care skills.
- A good standard of both written and spoken English.
- Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Be a well organised individual with excellent time management.
- Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Experience in a mechanical and technical automotive environment would be an advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com
Vehicle Valeter - Casual / Part-time. £10.50 ph
Job Outline: Ensuring forecourt sales stock, rental fleet and sales handover vehicles are clean and presentable inside and out. This role is being offered on a casual basis initially, with a view to progressing to a regular part-time role to the right candidate. Other responsibilities will include collecting parts and vehicles as required. Therefore the successful candidate MUST hold a full driving licence.
Pop in for chat, give us a call on 02382 544 050, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org